If your site account was opened after 10/17/2017. Greylisting has been disabled by default.
If you are unhappy with the delays in delivery caused by greylisting, if your web application is not performing properly due to greylisting, or you are having difficulties testing your mail account settings in Outlook because of greylisting, it may be advisable to disable it.
Greylisting must be disabled on a per user basis, and you must be logged in as the Primary Domain Administrator to do so ("email@example.com" by default).
- Log in to the Everleap Control Panel.
- Click the Sites link in the top menu bar.
- Click "Manage" next to the domain name for the account you want to manage.
- Under the "Cloud Website Overview" heading, next to your domain name, click the orange Email link.
- On the right side, in the "Email Info" box, click the "Log in to SmarterMail Manager" link. You will be logged in to the webmail interface as the Primary Domain Administrator.
- Click the "Settings" link on the left-hand side navigation menu (the icon that looks like gears).
- Click the plus sign icon next to "Domain Settings."
- Click "Users."
- On the "Users" screen, check the box next to the user you want to disable greylisting for.
- Click the "Edit" button in the top blue menu bar.
- Under the "User" tab, check the box next to "Disable greylisting."
- Click the "Save" button in the top blue menu bar.